PUBLIC ONLINE AUCTION. Tuesday, May 11th, 2021
Click "Online Auction" Above To View or Bid
Auction site: 1355 S. Main St. Lebanon OR 97355
Estate Goods, Furniture, Art, Books & Cookbooks, Tools, New Household-Hardware-Christmas items-Ice Scrapers-Face Shields-More. Coins, Jewelry, Watches, Rugs, Clothing and More.
Please note we are only at the auction site on days stated for preview and loadouts or by appointment.
How To Bid: Click on "Online Auction", then "Register To Bid" or "Log In/New Bidder". Fill in your bidder information. After your account has been approved, You will be ready to Start Bidding.
Preview 24/7 Online
In Person Preview Date & Time
Friday, May 7th, Noon to 6:00 PM
The Auction Ends Tuesday, MAY 11th. The first item closes at 5:00 PM. This auction utilizes staggered and soft-close features. With “staggered close” lots do not close all at the same time; one lot will close every 10 seconds. You can follow the clock to the right of each lot to know the exact scheduled closing time of any particular lot. “soft close” is when a bid is submitted and confirmed during the last 90 seconds before a lot is scheduled to close, if this happens the time will be extended on that lot by 90-seconds. This will continue until a full 90-second pass without a new bid on that lot.
Pick Up, Checkout Dates/Times
Wednesday, May 12th, Noon to 4:00 PM
Thursday, May 13th, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday, May 15th, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
When registering you will be required to provide your credit card number. Your credit card number will be retained and charged for your purchase shortly after the closing time of the auction. GCAS does not add any additional convenience fees for credit or debit cards. We accept; Visa, Mastercard, American Express, And Discover.
• All articles offered "AS IS, WHERE IS" by lot, individually, or in groups as described in the online catalog.
• Buyer's premium of 10% will be added to each lot purchased.
• You will be notified by email invoice if you are the winning bidder. Email invoices will be sent out within 24 hours of the auction close and will show the amount charged to your card.
• Shipping: is available at buyer’s expense, for smaller items marked “shipping available”. If you would like item/items shipped, you will need to notify GCAS by email. There will be a 10% packaging/handling fee, plus shipping freight cost. Once your items are packaged, weighed, and measured we will bill you and charge it to the credit card you have on file with HIBID. You will receive an email showing the packaging/handling fee, and the shipping freight cost. GCAS is not liable for damage to your item/items in shipping. We ship to U.S. addresses only. We use USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
Covid19 protocol will be followed during Preview and Pick-up.
• Keep a physical distance of at least six (6) feet between you and people with whom you do not live with.
• Use cloth, paper, or disposable face coverings in public.
Buyer’s Market Inc. dba GCAS / Gary Clowser Auction Services
PO Box 278, Lebanon OR 97355
Phone / Text: 541-409-9930
We are now doing online auctions only!
Gary Clowser Auction Services / GCAS